Digital Workplace Solutions
Providing you with practical advice and effective productivity tools that don’t just digitise the analogue, but that will help you to get to where you want to be by improving internal processes and adding functionality from the beginning, before then helping you to nurture it to accelerate growth and success.
Rudrick Stohl IT’s Digital Workplace Solutions team delivers best-in-class technologies coupled with real-world, measurable outcomes to provide you with a range of unique services and solutions that will enable your organisation. Helping you to create a Digital Workplace and leverage the benefits that come with it, we take the time to understand your needs, craft the perfect solution, put in place processes and workflows, and help your staff to adopt them and succeed.
Increasingly complex, multi-layered technology environments within our organisations call for a more robust, inclusive and complete set of integrated tools that are capable of harmonising people, processes and technology: a Digital Workplace.
A key step in any digital transformation project
Our Digital Workplace services follow our 1-to-5 approach
Our Digital Workplace services can enable your platform and integrated tools to be much more – crafting a modern social, collaborative and productivity-boosting solution.
- SharePoint upgrades – We can help you to move to the newest platform and ensure that you take everything that’s important to your organisation with you.
- Content/Server migrations – If you need to move content to your new environment or do a wholesale server transfer, then we can do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Form digitisation & workflow automation – We’ll help you to digitise paper forms and create integrations that trigger automated workflows to abolish the need for manual data input.
- Document Management build – Cleaning up or creating a new files structure, and it’s associated integrations, is complicated and time-consuming: we can do it all for you!
- Custom platform and application development – If you’ve specific needs or a custom-built environment, we can work with it and further develop it or individual apps to meet your specific needs.
1. Understand & identify
Through primary investigations and interviews, we’ll help you to understand how your employee pain-points, existing platforms and processes are impacting your productivity. We’ll then show you how, using best practice and technology changes, you can create a complete Digital Workplace solution that will meet your long-term organisation’s goals.
2. Strategy & roadmap
We’ll design the long-term strategic plan, featuring key milestones, that will digitally transform your workplace. The plan will detail the changes needed to meet your current and future needs, any new technologies necessary, detail the quick-wins, and provide you with an accurate view as to budget necessary and timescales.
3. Deploy & personalise
Depending on the amount of work needed, through a single project or a multi-stage roll-out of various technologies, we’ll design, test, implement and integrate the tools needed to create the solution you need. This will include content migration and other secondary services as required.
4. Up-skill & adopt
A Digital Workplace is only effective if everyone is onboard and using it correctly. During this phase we’ll help you and your people to fully adopt the new tools and processes put in place, with onboarding workshops, 1-on-1 tuition, and ongoing training to help you to make the most of your tool.
5. Managed service
A long-term partner, we’ll work with you for the duration of the project and beyond, providing you with technical support and optimisation support – we can even be your Digital Workplace platform’s administrator; providing you with day-to-day assistance for a low, single monthly fee.